The main tool I bring is over 25 years of natural building and design experience. There are other physical tools, yet the true guiding force in natural building is our own skill, creativity, and wisdom. A true trade.
Where would you like to begin?
Take a workshop!
Hands-on learning is the only way to really know if you want to be a natural builder or build your own natural home.
A hands-on workshop will allow you to explore your personal abilities in a safe and supported environment. Participate in a real project with other learners like you and discover the power of working together. You just might discover a new passion!
- Learn techniques of building with Earth: Cob, Earthbag, Straw-bale natural plasters and more.
- Learn to trust your senses and reach into your creativity.
- Feel the joy of your body in action
- Get your questions answered and discuss related topics
- Build a network of friends for your natural building future