At time of writing (end of January) we are hopeful that this year will allow some workshops to take place. However, we are waiting to publish and take registrations until there is clarity.
I am open to small creative projects and will train your team/ group. This could be a garden wall, outdoor kitchen, sculpted plaster over existing wall or play-structure for children. Please email me to discuss your wishes.
I invite you to check out my courses on my e-learning site.
These are the titles
- Understanding natural wall systems
- How to choose the best spot for your home
- DIY natural home design
- Design your natural home -interactive
I invite you to subscribe to my mailing list for short notice opportunities.
Design your own natural home
Interactive course with group zoom meetings, online presentations and practice activities. Two versions: DIY and with group meetings : Check in here
You read and watch all information pieces at your leisure. Repeat if you like, show your partner.
Work on your assignments when you can focus.
Check in with your cohort weekly on zoom- this helps keep you motivated , gets you supportive feedback and builds connection.
At the end you will have
- a ‘sensitive’ site map
- a list of support people
- list of what you need
- clarity about choices
- list of what furniture moves in
- a model
- floor a scale floor plan for costing
This course will save you energy and money by helping you to make educated choices, avoid mistakes, and getting you prepared to get prices, before you start the permit process.
The next group session starts September 15 and will run for 5 weeks.
Hands-on at home and abroad
Most of my workshops are hands-on :
A hands-on workshop will allow you to explore your personal abilities in a safe and supported environment. Participate in a real project with other learners like you and discover the power of working together. You just might discover a new passion!
- Learn techniques of building with Earth: Cob, Earthbag, Straw-bale natural plasters and more.
- Learn to trust your senses and reach into your creativity.
- Feel the joy of your body in action
- Get your questions answered and discuss related topics
- Build a network of friends for your natural building future
All workshops are offering a supportive learning atmosphere for diverse people. If you have questions please email me .